We maintain a fleet of 14 trucks for dry ice blast cleaning operations throughout the southeastern U.S.
We're proud to say that we've got some of the most experienced, highly qualified dry ice blasting crews in the dry ice blasting business. Our crews hold the following licences and certifications:
- Confined Space Certification
- Hazardous Materials Training
- LLP Safety Training Program
- Lock-out/Tag-out Certification
- Respirator Protection Certification
- Bloodborne Pathogens Certifications
- First Aid/CPR Certification
- PFP/FPP Training
- HAZ-COM Training
We strive to make sure your dry ice cleaning project is a safe work environment for all.